Five Good Reasons to Communicate Online & SAVE
Twisted Fish Gallery is taking that leap of faith with our initiative to go “paperless” in 2013 and do our part to help protect the environment and save everyone money in the long run.
The conversion to use less paper is based on these benefits:
1. Less Clutter – What a refreshing concept! Fewer papers, notices and missing files for you to keep track of with less frustration.
2. Improved Customer Service – When the Gallery has timely news to share such as special showings, new hours and discount offers, we can let you know faster without mailing cards and letters.
3. Reduced Operating Costs – Forget the printing and mailing expense, manual labor and planning costs. We won’t have to pass along those expenses in the future.
4. Better Security – We will be able to send confidential messages and photographs to customers in digital form. Lost or destroyed documents will be easy to replace, too.
5. Environmentally Sound – Most importantly to us, we are doing the right thing for our planet and setting a good example for others by digitizing files, producing less paper and leaving a smaller carbon footprint.
So, thank you in advance for sharing your email addresses with us as we modernize operations with this New Year’s Resolution to Go Green.
In appreciation, we will reward your email sign up with $10 OFF your Gallery purchases through December 31st, 2012.
Click on our email sign up button on our website’s homepage, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us with your information at 231 264-0123.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Twisted Fish Gallery!