- This event has passed.
Ways With Watercolor with Charles Murphy
January 15 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$140
Offering twice the opportunity to sharpen your Watercolor skills, Charles Murphy returns Saturday, January 8th AND Saturday, January 15th from 10am to 5pm for an all day Watercolor Workshop.
Each workshop is $140.
Skill Level: All level of student welcome; from newbie to well seasoned.
Students bring own supplies:
- FROM HOME:
- PAPER TOWELS, MASKING TAPE, WATER BUCKET, HB OR 2B PENCILS, ERASER, PLASTIC PICNIC KNIFE, WAXED PAPER, CLING WRAP, SPONGE
- FROM ART SUPPLY:
- WATERCOLOR BRUSHES (SABLE OR SYNTHETIC) IN SIZES: 1″ FLAT, 1/2″ FLAT, #6, #7 OR #8 ROUND, #2 ROUND & A RIGGER BRUSH
- PAPER: 140TH COLD PRESSED IN SHEETS OR 22″x30″ OR ON A BLOCK OF YOUR SIZE PREFERENCE (SPIRAL BOUND OR TEAR OUT TABLET PAPERS ARE USUALLY INFERIOR
- A PAINTING BOARD FROM WHICH TO TAPE YOUR PAPER
- COLORS: TUBE COLORS ARE PREFERRED VS CAKE OR PANS
- CHARLES PALETTE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING COLORS: LEMON YELLOW & AUREOLIN, RAW SIENNA, QUINACRIDONE GOLD, CAD. YELLOW DEEP, CAD. RED LIGHT, BURNTSIENNA & BURNT UMBER, PERMANENT ROSE & PERMENANT MAGENTA, COBALT BLUE & ULTRAMARINE BLUE, VIRIDIAN & SAP GREEN, PAYNE’S GREY
*Full Day Workshop includes lunch at the Gallery. Please inform staff of any dietary restrictions/allergies at registration.
*Please note, class size is limited to 6 students AND attendees need to be Covid vaccinated in order to participate in these indoor classes.
*Please phone Twisted Fish to register. #231 264 0123.