- This event has passed.
WATERCOLOR TECHNIQUE: TREES! with CHARLES MURPHY
June 21, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$150
Requested after our spring workshops with Charles Murphy, get ready to focus on trees and tree lines…
Tuesday, June 21st, 10am to 5pm.
$150/Student, 6 student max.
Skill Level: All level of student welcome; from newbie to well seasoned.
Students bring own supplies:
- FROM HOME:
- PAPER TOWELS, MASKING TAPE, WATER BUCKET, HB OR 2B PENCILS, ERASER, PLASTIC PICNIC KNIFE, WAXED PAPER, CLING WRAP, SPONGE
- FROM ART SUPPLY:
- WATERCOLOR BRUSHES (SABLE OR SYNTHETIC) IN SIZES: 1″ FLAT, 1/2″ FLAT, #6, #7 OR #8 ROUND, #2 ROUND & A RIGGER BRUSH
- PAPER: 140TH COLD PRESSED IN SHEETS OR 22″x30″ OR ON A BLOCK OF YOUR SIZE PREFERENCE (SPIRAL BOUND OR TEAR OUT TABLET PAPERS ARE USUALLY INFERIOR
- A PAINTING BOARD FROM WHICH TO TAPE YOUR PAPER
- COLORS: TUBE COLORS ARE PREFERRED VS CAKE OR PANS
- CHARLES PALETTE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING COLORS: LEMON YELLOW & AUREOLIN, RAW SIENNA, QUINACRIDONE GOLD, CAD. YELLOW DEEP, CAD. RED LIGHT, BURNTSIENNA & BURNT UMBER, PERMANENT ROSE & PERMENANT MAGENTA, COBALT BLUE & ULTRAMARINE BLUE, VIRIDIAN & SAP GREEN, PAYNE’S GREY
*Full Day Workshop includes lunch at the Gallery. Please inform staff of any dietary restrictions/allergies at registration.
*Please phone Twisted Fish to register. #231 264 0123.